Pure Shine Mobile Detailing seeks to provide the best complete mobile detailing service experience. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for considering our services and point out some of the terms and conditions of our business criteria. We hope you will find these policies listed below helpful and informative in explaining the extent of our auto detailing services.By scheduling any service with Pure Shine Mobile Detailing, you hereby agree to all terms listed and agreement.
1) Being a mobile service we come to you expecting to have the following: An ample amount of space to perform our service, permission to be on premises if you are not the property owner and do not have a safe location as well as safe conditions to service your vehicle. (If we arrive and the previous mentioned conditions are not met, we reserve the right to reschedule the service at a later time/date that works for both parties)
2) If the service is provided at your home, please make sure to have all vehicles that will be leaving adjusted so we do not have to break down our setup to allow them to move.
3) We require payment to be made in full the day of the scheduled service. If the customer is not present, they can leave payment in cash or check or we will send an invoice via email that must be paid in full the same day. Failure to pay in full on the same day will result in a 10% late charge accrued each month if left unpaid.
4) We require a 3 day advance notice prior to your scheduled appontment to cancel any booking/detailing service. Failure to do so will result in a charge of $45.00, unless extreme circumstances could not allow you to keep the scheduled service.
5) We reserve the right to charge $100 nonrefundable retainer if customer has canceled and rescheduled multiple times (unless its emergency related).
6) We reserve the right to alter a booking or move a booking in accordance to weather conditions and/or equipment failure.
7) Our estimated time of arrival for our mobile services may depend on weather, traffic, or other unforeseen circumstances.
8) We will contact you the day before the scheduled appointment to confirm, give you an estimated time of arrival, or make sure weather is permitting us to work.
9) We will contact you on the day of the appointment if we are running late or ahead of schedule.
10) Please remove all personal belongings, money and other significant items from your vehicle prior to any type of detailing.
11) If areas such as the center armrest storage or glove compartment are not cleared, we will not be able to clean them due to customer’s private personal belongings.
12) Due to child safety we will not remove or replace car seats back in vehicle under any circumstances. We ask that our clients remove car seats and booster seats before we arrive. Should the car seat be left in the vehicle we will do our best to clean in and around the car seat but cannot promise your total satisfaction.
13) We reserve the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition and the type of vehicle.
14) We reserve the right to amend any price during the detailing should it differ from the original price.
15) A minimum 10% surcharge will be applied to all jobs that involve excessive pet hair, urine, vomit, blood, feces, or other hazardous materials.
16) Pet hair and sand are two of the toughest items to remove from a vehicle with normal vacuuming. The removal of either element is not guaranteed with any of our service offerings. However, on most occasions we are successful at removing visual traces of both elements.
17) We make no promises when it comes to removal of stains and/or odors from vehicles. We aim to please so we will try our best. Please be aware that some upholstery and carpets are beyond cleaning and may not completely clean up as expected. Some stains are permanent. We may consult you on what can and cannot be done in regards to your vehicle's interior.
18) Odors can possibly be removed by steam cleaning. We do offer odor removal service if needed for smoke or other odor smells.
19) When it comes to windows we try to be our best. But from time to time and depending on temperatures windows may have a film. Please allow the car to cool and then take a micro fiber towel and wipe the film off, if you see streaks. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause as windows are the hardest to clean.
20) We are not responsible for damage due to heavily soiled, stained or damaged interior components, such as dash buttons and steering column buttons and knobs. Such areas may be so caked with dirt, grime, and makeup that cleaning may result in these buttons and knobs losing their markings.
If the headliner is gently cleaned, however there may be remaining stains. The glue used for headliners will start to release if cleaned more aggressively or with stronger cleaners. Please understand that headliners may not come completely clean due to this reason. If you choose to clean them at your own risk, they may look clean but will sag over time due to the glue being compromised or over saturated.
21) We do not use harsh cleaning products on any interior or exterior areas. All of our products are safe and do not chemically damage carpets, leather, vinyl, and plastic, painted, clear coated, or chrome surfaces
22) We are not responsible for baked on brake dust that cannot be completely removed either on the surface or deep within the wheel. Some wheels are beyond cleaning and may need to be repaired or replaced.
23) Bird droppings, bug splatter, sap, and tar will chemically etch into your vehicles paintwork if left for a period ot time. This will result in a deep chemical mark on the paintwork that may need additional work to safely remove. In some cases, the mark cannot be removed completely without comprising the clear coat. Please consult with us for further information.
24) Exterior black or grey, textured or smooth trim pieces may be beyond restoring and will have to be replaced. We try our best to restore the plastic to its original color with our trim restoration products.
25) Any wax, sealant or coating not properly cared for will not last its intended durability length. We recommend safely hand washing at all possible. We recomment not taking your vehicle through a carwash!
26) We respect your time and personal property and we will be polite and courteous at all times.
27) However, we reserve the right to refuse, deny or continue with any service if we deem the customer is unreasonable.
28) We will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse under any circumstances and will take the relevant actions should any such behaviors be encountered.
29) For your safety please keep a safe distance, at least 10-15 feet away from our work area to avoid any tripping or slipping hazards that can cause harm to yourself. If you need to speak to us while we are working on your vehicle please make sure to get our attention from a distance. We try to pay attention to our surroundings when working.
30) If we have applied a ceramic coating to your vehicle's paint, trim, wheels, or glass and you opt out of our maintenance program to care for the coating we are no longer responsible for any premature coating failure. (*Please consider having us maintain your vehicles coating every 3 months to ensure its durability for the next 1 year*).